Friday, September 18, 2009

They tried to kill me!

Today was a ladder session: 1 min fast, 1 min recovery, 2 min fast, 1 min recovery, 3 min fast,1 min recovery, 4 min fast, 1 min recovery, 3 min fast, 1 min recovery, 2 min fast, 1 min recovery, 1 min fast.  It was high powered! The lane was empty at 1pm...woohoo! Apart from the vacuum tube under the surface which would flail out and get me! I had to turn early until a life guard (who only seems to watch the shallow end) finally noticed and removed it.

My otterbox continued to meet all requirements...Green Day 'Gloria' really gets you moving! The aqua-jogging belt keeps my head above water so that is a good thing.  But the watch....went blank the minute I started down the ladder into the pool...had to use the pool timer...not so easy.  And would you credit it...the minute I left the pool back came the display!

No comments: