Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Techno disability!

I changed the app I use for blogging on my ipad because I had previously not been able to add new labels and the number I had was limited. So I thought great, I'll up date my previous entries with labels. Duh! Rather than save I chose publish so about six previous entries have been republished today. Not my best day.

Fortunately I was able to resolve the problem and everything is back where it should be.

My thought for today is that I might have a separate blog for my foot. I'd probably just mirror/copy any relevant posts from this one but it could be useful if some poor fool googles calcaneal osteotomy blog and wants to avoid digging through all my other stuff. 

Of course if I do create another blog I will have to name it and that could be a challenge. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Andrew Shelley said...

You could call a new blog "calcaneal osteotomy blog"! Or then again you could just label relevant posts in this blog with "calcaneal osteotomy"... once you've found one post just click on the label and you have everything on topic. :D